10 Groomsmen Gifts Under $50 They’ll Actually Like
Buying gifts for your groomsmen can be costly, especially if you have a lot of them. After all, weddings cost enough. Instead of wasting your money on something that will be stuck on a shelf or shoved away to gather dust, consider his personality and hobbies before choosing a gift. If you need a little help, here are 10 Groomsmen Gifts Under $50 They’ll Actually Like.
1. Beard Grooming Kit. 2016 is the year of the beard. If your groomsmen love their facial hair, this is the gift for them. Texas Beard Company offers kits starting at $34.99 so you can mix & match which items you’d like to include (brushes, balms, etc.). Dopp bags are a popular choice of groomsmen gifts, and this one is a little more special and tailored to your guy.
2. Personalized Decanter. Whiskey decanters have been super popular groomsman gifts for the past few years. This one is much more modern and sleek than many you’ll find on the market, and offers a unique design & personalization option. Plus, it’s not exclusively for whiskey–it can hold wine and other liquids too. A handsome addition to a home bar or office, this decanter is only $48.00.
via Uncommon Goods
3. Paperweight. This “F Bomb” paperweight will be a cheeky yet useful addition to his office space. Handmade for $45.00, and definitely a conversation starter!
4. Cigars. If he’s already a smoker, you can always get him accessories such as a humidor or ashtray. But you can’t go wrong with a cigar sampler. This one includes 6 Diesel cigars, a torch lighter, and a cigar cutter – all neatly packaged in a wooden box for $49.99.
5. Bullet Bottle Opener. If you’re looking for cheap groomsmen gifts, this one is a steal. This 50 Caliber BMG bullet was once fired form a US military machine gun. Now it’s lacquered to prevent tarnishing and to pop open his favorite bottle of brew. Don’t want to break the bank? No worries, at $12.99, it’s the cheapest on this list.
6. Personalized Cufflinks. You’re probably thinking, “who the hell wears cufflinks anymore?” And you’re right, no one really does, but you and your groomsmen probably will on your wedding day. Instead of boring and plain silver ones, consider a personalized pair or something unique for each guy – you’d be surprised at the huge variety available out there. These faux-onyx cuff links are only $36.00 for the set.
7. Pocket Knife. Every guy should have one of these, even if he’s not outdoors-y. They come in handy once in a while. This one isn’t obnoxiously personalized either – the printing is small and on the blade, unlike most which feature the etching right on the handle. From Etsy seller MWgiftshop, it’s only $17.95.
8. Portable + Waterproof Speaker. The picture doesn’t look manly, but believe me, this speaker is. It’s built for rugged use, so it’s perfect for tailgaters, hikers, or simply for the shower. This one lasts up to 10 hours with a full charge and connects via Bluetooth. $29.99.
9. Whiskey Elements Smoothing Stick. Whether he favors bourbon or scotch, the whiskey connoisseur will appreciate this one. Drop it into a bottle of whiskey for 24 hours and it makes the alcohol much smoother and of better quality. Check out the product description for the specifics – it’s only $17.95.
10. Personalized Flask. Just because flasks are traditional groomsmen gifts doesn’t make them any less appreciated. Opt for the more expensive ones, because if they’re too cheap they’re probably low quality. This one is stainless steel and wrapped in brown leather, and it’s a steal at $42.95.