Are you a newlywed with a “been there, done that” attitude and would like to help out your fellow Inked Weddings brides-to-be? Hurray! We’d be thrilled if you would share your story with us and our readers. We’d love to feature your best wedding planning advice, tips, tricks, suggestions, DIY ideas and more.
We love sharing a variety of wedding guest posts about:
- alternative, nontraditional wedding planning issues
- advice to fellow brides-to-be about planning an alternative wedding
- original DIY tutorials (with photos!)
- lessons learned / perspectives about alternative weddings
- the post should fit into one of the categories under our “Advice” section of the blog.
We will not publish guest posts of the following:
- rants, negative stories
- personal family issues
- vendor reviews
- press releases
- posts by SEO firms
- posts with affiliate links
- self-promotional commercial business posts (although you are welcome to submit an advertising request)
- Posts should be between 400 and 1,000 words
- spell checked and edited
- let us know if the article was submitted elsewhere (when and where)
- upon submission we will email you with a confirmation of if and when the blog post will go live
- if you have photos that go along with your submission, please email them to: email@example.com and include in the Subject Line: Guest Blog | Title Of Post | Author Name
- you may also email the entire submission in lieu of filling out this form with your photo attachments.