Why hello there … wedding photographers, videographers, planners, consultants and the like! If you have performed services for an alternative themed wedding and would like us to consider your work for publication, we would be more than happy to look at it! We accept engagement announcements, wedding announcements, stylized shoots (for our daydream wedding section) and real weddings. However, we’d love to tell the couple’s story along with your work, therefore, the best way for your work to be featured is:
- Encourage the couple submit their wedding and your work to us via our Real Weddings submissions page
- Become a sponsor of our blog for guaranteed placement
If you would like to submit a shoot for consideration please consider the following guidelines prior to submitting the form:
- We will need a small selection 10-50 low res images of your client’s wedding that show it in it’s best light. Make sure there is at least one portrait of the couple and any quirky wedding details contained in the photos. We cannot browse through a gallery of 500+ images so please send us your best work. You can send us a link to your work or email them to: email@example.com (Subject: ( Type Of Submission ) | Photographer Name)
- We try not to highlight or feature work which has been previously published before on another blog. If this particular photo set has had prior publicity please tell us when and where.
- Please link your photos to a public gallery – no zip files, no downloads, no slideshows please.
- You will need permission from the couple (and photographer if you are not the photographer) to feature the wedding on Inked Weddings
We thank you for submitting your work to us! We will contact you within 2 weeks if we plan on using your submission and let you know when the expected post will go live. If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org